Anxiety is a common disease, millions of people worldwide suffer today. And in all its forms, seems to Social Anxiety Disorder, which suffered the most concern.Social anxiety disorder or social phobia is also known as a kind of fear that the person with the disease is a huge fear of the social environment. A person suffering from social anxiety and nervousness, keeping a watchful eye, or by people afraid.They fear above all criticism and suffer from a variety of anxiety attack.
To make mistakes in the eyes of the pubic area, and more annoying is the biggest fear of all people who suffer from social anxiety disorder. This fear is more and more every day of the acute shortage of skills for social events and drawing confidence to successfully manage. The development of social anxiety can be used as a trigger for a panic attack in patients who can be very serious for the patient and others in relation to the person suffering from a social anxiety disorder can act. Usually, people are afraid of public speaking or a work schedule that includes a large group of people.
Situations that cause social anxiety disorder:
- Eating or drinking in public
- Working in an office or other
- Because people in the spotlight
- Meetings, dealing with people or meet people at parties
- Among the questions or give your suggestion of another group of people
- Speaking on the phone
- With public urinals, etc.
Social anxiety disorder, a number of other mental disorders such as obsessive-compulsive disorder, depression, etc. can be connected to the Sun, it is important that you identify the problem as quickly as possible and treat with medications and treatments appropriate.
The symptoms of social anxiety disorder
People with social anxiety disorder in general, always think something is wrong if they are always surrounded by people in public places.
The symptoms of social anxiety disorder are:
- Intense anxiety when surrounded by people at social events
- To avoid always looking for social events,
- Physical symptoms include sweating, heart palpitations, heart palpitations, all in confusion, upset stomach, flushing, muscle tension, tremors, and diarrhea.
- Children who suffer from social anxiety disorder usually cry, cling to their parents, etc.
- But not to recognize the disease, symptoms and make it extremely difficult for doctors to start treatment on the right side.